Friday, December 16, 2011

EDLD 5363 - Week 2 Reflection

 This week we had to individually make a podcast that is a tutorial for a video editing software program. I chose Microsoft Movie Maker because even though I had it on my computer, I had never used it. Since I already had a team together for the next part of this course, I went to them when I couldn't figure out whether we were supposed to do just audio or do video as well. Dr. Abernathy addressed it in the web conference as well. She also said that the week 3 assignment was not due until the end of week 4, but my group was so on the ball that we had it all done at the end of week three! Dr. Abernathy is so great, she is a real person and understands that we have lives and jobs and families and a million things to do. I really appreciate that when it comes to crunch time on these courses. She also stated to remember that everyone is working away from professional paid software and moving toward free web 2.0 tools which is a savings for us and for our schools.

No comments:

Post a Comment