Sunday, November 20, 2011

EDLD 5363 - Week 1 Reflection

My experience working on my digital story was mostly a good one. I have never used Photo Story before and it was very easy to use. I hope I can find a way to use it for something else! Anyway, I posed by script to our group page and got critique from my group members. I also emailed the storyboard to them to get their feedback. I got feedback from them including comments about the time. I did have to cut quite a bit at the end since it was about two and one half minutes. I managed to get it down to two minutes and one second. This was the only frustrating part, figuring out what to cut. My other frustration was that I had to go upstairs to record so my dogs were not barking and the TV was not in the background. Then I had to cut quite a bit and that was frustrating as well. Nevertheless, I enjoyed the experience of making my story and seeing how my group member’s stories came out as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment